A Visual Reminder: How to Have Self-Compassion
Anna Vital has created this amazing infographic about self-compassion. “How Not to be Hard on Yourself” is a joyful everyday reminder of the steps towards happiness and self-compassion.
With this fun and easy-to-follow infographic, learning how to have self-compassion is easy! You can print it out and put it on your desk at work or on the fridge at home. For simple reminders to help you be nice to yourself!
A lot of what is on this info-graphic has to do with how you relate to other people:
- Surrounding yourself with people who want you to succeed! Remember you don’t have to always stand alone!
- Although sometimes you’ll have to when your opinion isn’t shared by the group. But don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe.
- Try not to compare yourself with others. It’s like comparing apples and oranges: They just aren’t the same.
- When other people give your critics, it’s so you can learn, not to bring you down.
Other important points are:
- Learn from your mistakes! There’s no right way to do anything, so why not give it a try.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself about your past. Learn what you can from it and move on.
- Anger and weaknesses can be turned into strong productive motivators.
- They say it takes 10,000 hours to learn a new skill (Mr. Kaufman claims otherwise) so try, try again.
Support Anna Vital by buying one of her prints. Smile and remember to be self-compassionate!
Image Source: Anna Vital